Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC I SPY ...............Leicester City...

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Mendoza and Withdean Wanderer, and many others I'm sure, but I have no idea who they are.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
How do you know what WW looks like?

Did you two end up going on a date after all? :jester:

Oh, and the only person I saw was Steward433!

It's strange, a few weeks ago I saw someone and assumed it was WW, I don't know why, and I saw a picture of the crocs on tour and it was.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Conboy, Safe., John Boy, Surrey Jimbo, ATFC & Frutos, Horsham Gull, Statto, and last but NOT least....Mike C Gull;)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
have only just picked up on this thread. Surprise surprise but I saw Hove Born and Bred strolling in the park at the same time. Uncanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

have only just picked up on this thread. Surprise surprise but I saw Hove Born and Bred strolling in the park at the same time. Uncanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Up late Drew !!?? I will be strolling in Hove Park at around 3pm today I'll look out for you!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Up late Drew !!?? I will be strolling in Hove Park at around 3pm today I'll look out for you!!

Sorry Tim, just caught this. Can't spend all day at a keyboard when I'm not getting paid for it.

Don't frequent Hove Park that often as we were just visiting friends so don't waste too much time looking for me.

D

Deleted User X18H

Never mind and anyway that playground is far too busy at half term I will take junior to Dyke Road Park next week

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Conboy, Safe., John Boy, Surrey Jimbo, ATFC & Frutos, Horsham Gull, Statto, and last but NOT least....Mike C Gull;)
its surrey jim, sake :lolol:

i saw many incuding a chat with Ponomagboy at half time when he was on his way out!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here