Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Grumpy Old Men Thread

Bloody bank pens never got any bloody ink cartridge, or the same empty one for weeks. Nobody in the que gets their signing and writing and forms filled in til they get to the teller, and it stuffs the line for ages so that my lunch-break is spent trying to get the dosh out so I can buy lunch.

grrrrrrruuuuuummmmmmpyyy !!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People who leave their seats five minutes before the end of the game,and then block the exits while they wait for their mates.:angry:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
19. Serving Suggestions - my particular favourite is "on a plate" for ready meals, or "in slices" for a Victoria Sponge. Stupid.

20. Processed cheese. It's not cheese, it's plastic - people aren't meant to eat plastic.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Virgin trains...how many more times will I call only to be told the cheaper fares haven't been released yet after they've been advertised? And, why do I bother to reserving seats and then turn up and find it's a free for all or the carriage in question doesn't even exist! Public transport in general actually.

Queues...but especially when they're full of women who after queuing for a sandwich, for example, then spend ages finding the exact change. That drives me mad. Why can't they hand over a fiver/tenner like the rest of us rather than taking up my lunchtime with pathetic phrases like " Oh, hang on I'm sure i've got the right change here somewhere. "

Rude service in shop/bar/restaurants - I'm going in there to give them my money for often a very poor product and they can't even be bothered to say hello or thanks. I suppose a smile is out of the question? Our customer service/care in this country is a disgrace.

Football clubs who play music after the home side scores. e.g Palarse.

That should do for starters.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shops that shut between 1.00 and 2.00 for lunch. What century is this?:angry:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
pasty said:
Getting dealt really really shit cards in the online poker game I'm playing at the moment !!!!

Still getting dealt really shit cards three days after that post.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oops.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Midland Bank. Sorry HSBC. what is their problem? If i want to deposit money, i have to fill in a stupid little form. Any other bank, hand them your card and cheque/cash and they happily tap it in, give you the reciept and bid you a good morning/afternoon. But not Midland, no form, go back and fill one in. but then they sit there and type it to the computer. so what was the f***ing point.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Doctor's surgerys; you can have an appointment between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday only, but you must phone on the day.
Don't put yourselves out will you!
:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
sams dad said:
People who allow their dog(s) to shit on the pavement and then don't clear it up.

Or in the fecking park when I am doing the kids footie training :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here