Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Greyhound syndicate LOGO competition

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Entry No2. Suggestions welcome!
screenshot20120913at160.png

That's what I was trying to do - just knocked mine up quickly and was gonna do a better one tonight but you saved me the bother by doing it better than I could have anyway! :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There are some quality pieces on here now :clap2:

Click the club's website and check Latest News to see they are playing in the light blue Albion stripes circa Withdean years 2006/7 ish?

I was looking the other day, there attendance for the first U11 match of the season was 1,500, wow, and they won 11-2 :clap:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
As they say..

WE ARE ALBION STAR, SAY WE ARE ALBION STAR !! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I was looking the other day, there attendance for the first U11 match of the season was 1,500, wow, and they won 11-2 :clap:

Gaz, I just checked it out, are they being serious, the under 9's had 250, perhaps they have a good tea hut.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Can change the font easy enough Gaz, I have asked him to thin the legs a little on the bottom one also.
I tried to post with the pictures opened Gaz, not successfull lol.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Only a few days to go now to enter our LOGO Competition

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

And the winner is.......

Congratulations TWOCHOICEStom. Our meeting this morning selected this design of yours as the winner. We are looking forward to seeing it on ALBION START YOUTH FC's kit, and hopefully reproduced on official NSC Greyhounds polo shirts sometime in the future too.

Matthew, from the syndicate, will be in touch with you soon regarding using your design.

Thanks very much for submitting your design. We needed your help to come up with something this classy. :clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here