Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"NSC Fuel Watch"

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Having read Leekbrookgulls thread with interest maybe we should should share our observations and do a regular daily fuel price update for around Sussex.

Cheapest Unleaded I have seen today was on eastbound A27 between Pompey and Chi if you're passing that way. £1.30.9..

Otherwise I hear Sainsbury's are doing 10p off a litre vouchers this week.

Anyone else spot any cheap petrol stations?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Best I have seen recently is the 131.9 at the BP in the Vague Gyratory up Lewes Road

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
128.7 at ASDA

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The Esso at Patcham was (today) the same as ASDA, there or Shell at Preston Park the cheapest i know of.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Register at petrol prices.com, you can put in your location and you will get an email each week telling you the cheapest fuel in your area.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
And why the hell is diesel 10p per litre more expensive than unleaded?

It's taxed higher because so many people were changing to diesel as being more economical. It used to be cheaper.

I was told it was more expensive because there were not enough refineries to cope with the demand as well as the tax hike!

They also said that when more refineries came on stream in 2012/13 the price should come down! - I bet it wont though!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Otherwise I hear Sainsbury's are doing 10p off a litre vouchers this week.

I saw a sign advertising something like that on the way into Sainsbury's yesterday, but I think you had to spend something like £60 to qualify for the offer...which kind of aims the offer at families or those who live pretty extravagently.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I saw a sign advertising something like that on the way into Sainsbury's yesterday, but I think you had to spend something like £60 to qualify for the offer...which kind of aims the offer at families or those who live pretty extravagently.

That is indeed correct. Spend £60 and you'll get a voucher for 10p off every litre of fuel, valid for 14 days including the day it was printed. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here