Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fight Night

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Frutos was refering to the rules as laid out by the Marqiis of Queensberry. I`m not an expert here on all pugilistic regulations but I`ll hazard a guess and say that there are no mentions of being allowed to wave around an old fishing knife.

So whats it to be ? The 10oz pro gloves or those huge ones that Stuart Hall would wet himself over when used on Its a Knock Out.

Would prefer to use my Hunts County Turbo 2lb 8 oz.....its been knocked in and I'm sure you would appreciate the build quality upon receipt of a cover drive round the swede

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would prefer to use my Hunts County Turbo 2lb 8 oz.....its been knocked in and I'm sure you would appreciate the build quality upon receipt of a cover drive round the swede

The Noble Art my arse huh. The price of your kitchen has just gone up, now you have publicly threatened me.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is it Hove Born and Bred v The World?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Noble Art my arse huh. The price of your kitchen has just gone up, now you have publicly threatened me.

damn, just been done by the old "one-two" , my kitchen has gone down in value since you started work on it :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here