Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fight Night

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Simple question - if you could pick any two NSCers to put on the gloves and fight each other, who would you pick and why?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Seagull Tim will fight you all

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
me v hb&b

cos he's a stuck up wanker and i wanna punch him into next week

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dwayne vs Dwayne's dead sister

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Simple question - if you could pick any two NSCers to put on the gloves and fight each other, who would you pick and why?

What about a NSC REMF boxing night.
I would fight Vegster because he has an allotment and wears a baseball cap to hide his bald spot.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What about a NSC REMF boxing night.
I would fight Vegster because he has an allotment and wears a baseball cap to hide his bald spot.

Questions has buggered up his body by hard work, excessive drinking and druggathons.. he is ready to topple

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I will fight Ben Andrews Girlfriend.. but to make it fair, it would have to be in a paddling pool filled with jelly.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Questions has buggered up his body by hard work, excessive drinking and druggathons.. he is ready to topple

A good 'big un' will always beat a good 'bald un' .....:thumbsup: and besides I`ve been clean for nearly 2 weeks now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A good 'big un' will always beat a good 'bald un' .....:thumbsup: and besides I`ve been clean for nearly 2 weeks now.

ah, but, will a wasted "big un" beat a fitter, balding phsycopath with a very sharp filleting knife ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ah, but, will a wasted "big un" beat a fitter, balding phsycopath with a very sharp filleting knife ?

I think Frutos was refering to the rules as laid out by the Marqiis of Queensberry. I`m not an expert here on all pugilistic regulations but I`ll hazard a guess and say that there are no mentions of being allowed to wave around an old fishing knife.

So whats it to be ? The 10oz pro gloves or those huge ones that Stuart Hall would wet himself over when used on Its a Knock Out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here