May 5, 2008
Honey Badger flavour.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not Crisps I know but I am currently enjoying some of these beauties

View attachment 35075

I'm not picking a fight here but pretzels are just well........ Not a proper snack. Lets do savoury or let's do sweet but if you come round my manor mixing your snacks up, they'll be hell to play I warn you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Cheese & Onion
Bacon Frazzles
Pickled onion

in no particular order................fancy a snog darling :D

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
walkers chesse and onion. simple but blooming tasty

Yes they are and i find a good old fashioned glass of ice cold coke is the perfect partner.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Yes they are and i find a good old fashioned glass of ice cold coke is the perfect partner.

for me, i have them in sandwichs either on there own or with a filling (any) , on there own with lumps of cheese and when in the pub washed down with a good old guiness or light and bitter.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'm not picking a fight here but pretzels are just well........ Not a proper snack. Lets do savoury or let's do sweet but if you come round my manor mixing your snacks up, they'll be hell to play I warn you.

They are a snack of the finest regard. Your manor is missing a touch of class sunny jim

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They are a snack of the finest regard. Your manor is missing a touch of class sunny jim

The only thing classy about Pretzels is that one of them nearly choked George W Bush. These " snack substitutes " are the things always left over or unopened at parties. Keep them off the crisp threads.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The only thing classy about Pretzels is that one of them nearly choked George W Bush. These " snack substitutes " are the things always left over or unopened at parties. Keep them off the crisp threads.

They are left over because you lower classes are too busy stuffing crisps :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Hark old [MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION] over there,once you get that plumb out of ones mouth would you care to tell us your favourite "Crisp" flavour

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Aux contraire, I would have been replete chugging the Chicken wings, mini Pork pies and quiche long before I felt the need to move on to the Hamster food

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

How dare you..... We're British for Gods sake. The crisp, the peanut, the pork scratching......... But you upstarts come along with your sweet pretzels ? I think you'll be on to a bloody good hiding my young man with that sort of attitude . If Vegster gets started on this one there will be hell to play.

Although I accept that eating pork scratchings is like playing dental Russian roulette with your teeth.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Hark old [MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION] over there,once you get that plumb out of ones mouth would you care to tell us your favourite "Crisp" flavour

Oh I misplaced ones manners. Rather tipping towards the old fashion Salt & Vinegar

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That raised a chuckle & smile. . . Or should I just say LOL?

That's it ! take yourself and your Pretzels to Seagulls Chat.....begone rogue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here