*** NSC Fantasy Nags top tipster 2011 ***

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
HOW IM 2ND DONT KNOW,i thought i missed a leg too,,why try and do these

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i like a gamble most days,esp if moggy passes on info,but i usualy give sat racing and the big meetings a swerve,but i might punt on my selections ,only small stakes and see what i come out with.
Heres hoping

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Id like to play too, wqhat do you have to do, hope that is not a silly question!

Ans also will there be some tips put on NSC for Ascot?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
whenever you want,but id wait to see the weather first

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Been asked to :bounce: the thread for people that may not have selected thier horses yet in far flung places of the world like Hailsham :wink:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Pony express has only just arrived with the morning paper, perusing the form card as I type this, actually pinning paper on the wall and throwing darts at it:thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Pony express has only just arrived with the morning paper, perusing the form card as I type this, actually pinning paper on the wall and throwing darts at it:thumbsup:

just had a look and flat racing is even more of a total mystery to me than the jumps , sticking to the tried and trusted method of thats a nice name policy

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
go for the e/ws, imo more value,
fancy gatepost to win at 9/1 in the 425,
i have done mine for the comp,and backed them also for a change,now watch me tumble from 2nd to last lol

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
just had the one bet today a loosely albion connected punt E/w on Worthington in the 17.35

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here