Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Fantasy Ashes 2009

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bit disappointed that they are not updating the team scores as we go. Can't be beyond possibility to do this can it?

I assume they will be updated at close of play?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bit disappointed that they are not updating the team scores as we go. Can't be beyond possibility to do this can it?

I assume they will be updated at close of play?

Not done yet? Surely they will soon?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just checked the FAQ's

When are the scores updated?
Player and team scores on the website will be updated by 12:00 BST the day after each Test Match has been completed.

Crap. Why can't they do live, or at least daily??

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I will be surprised if Slade's Wig Maker gets many points in this Test.... he only has 7 players involved !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm hotting up ! got scores from Strauss, Prior,KP,Swann Johnson ended with 3 wickets and although Hughes failed for me, Ponting and Katich are shining bright ! :clap2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I reckon I'm on 278 after the second days play. My son is nearer 350.

Must confess I only realised last night that the bowlers lose points for the runs they concede. Unless it's a low scoring test that makes it almost worthwhile picking bowlers who aren't playing!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
When was the deadline for picking your team? I've got Stuart Clarke in mine, could I have transferred him out before the start of play?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm on 350 ish give or take a couple...its painfull if your bowlers are not taking.. Glad I have not got Monty.. I fear he will only clean up a few tailenders ( 25 points as opposed to 50 for batsmen) and go for over a hundred. he won't add much catching or batting either !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When was the deadline for picking your team? I've got Stuart Clarke in mine, could I have transferred him out before the start of play?

yes you could have

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Before the start of the first test unlimited transfers were allowed, but in between each test it is restricted to four.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hauritz is the TOP spinner so far

shame on those who doubted the nath

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
hauritz is the TOP spinner so far

shame on those who doubted the nath

Problem is he has gone for a lot of runs, so his points are minimal.

He has taken three wickets, but two were bowlers, so only 100 points, and he lost most of those because he has conceded so many runs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Ive got about 400 points at a quick look :)

Ton for Ponting, Runs for Prior, Pietersen, wickets for Hilfenhaus, Johnson and Flintoff, catches from Hughes, Ponting and Prior.

Are you deducting the runs conceded by the bowlers?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Ive got about 400 points at a quick look :)

Ton for Ponting, Runs for Prior, Pietersen, wickets for Hilfenhaus, Johnson and Flintoff, catches from Hughes, Ponting and Prior.

I'm racking 'em up, I have Katich and Ponting with Clarke to come !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here