• Scotland

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Welcome to this all Celtic affair

Republic of Ireland- Managed by Liam Brady

Another hugely fancied side who benefit from sheer numbers and squad depth that is the envy of the tournament. The side is well balanced, hard working and talented featuring some all time greats. Breezed through the first round, looks like these guys really do have the "luck o' the Irish".

GK: Wayne Henderson. Earned 6 caps for the boys in Green despite having a tendency to parry shots directly into the path of an opposition striker. The only Albion player to have been married to an Apprentice contestant

RB: Kieran O'Regan- Played 82 times between 1982 and 1986 for the Albion. Is now a commentator for BBC Radio Leeds
CB: Shane Duffy- Famous pintsmith and reliable centre back who was at one point the clubs record signing
CB: Mark Lawrenson- Up until recently was considered by many to be Brighton's best ever player
LB: Stephen Ward- Reliable left back who the club massively mucked up by not signing him permanently

RM: Gerry Ryan- Legendary midfielder who sadly recently passed away. His son Darragh also played for the club
CM: Tony Grealish- Not Jack's dad but did play 45 times for the lads from the Emerald Isle
CM: Gary Dicker- Languid, cultured centre midfield who not only helped the club survive relegation from League One, was a key part of the club that stormed to the league title
LM: John Byrne- Had 3 spells at the club and was a key member of the side that got to the 1991 Play off final. Was in Irelands squad for Euro 88 and World Cup 1990

FW: Evan Ferguson- Wonderkid who is built like a farm simpleton
FW: Michael Robinson- Was a key member of the 1983 FA Cup final side and later went on to have a good career in Spain where he stayed to become a well respected pundit

Subs: Jayson Molumby, George O'Callaghan, Aaron Connolly, Andrew Moran, Gary Howlett, Paul McShane, Keith Andrews, Colin Hawkins,

vs

Scotland- Managed by Mark McGhee

This is a well disciplined, hark working and physical side managed by the no nonsense Mark McGhee who is obviously very familiar with Withdean Stadium. A lack of creativity could cost them but they'll be hard to beat without a doubt. Stuttered through the first round, finally overcoming a chaotic Asian side.

GK: Graeme Smith- Not entirely sure whether he was actually made of solid matter or some sort of ethereal gas substance

RB: Adam Virgo- Played right back, centre back, centre forward, anywhere Mickey Adams stuck him in the course of his 2 spells at the club
CB: Gordon Greer- Former captain and current "loans manager" who is outrageously handsome
CB: Doug Rougvie- Described as a "committed and hard tacking defender" on wikipedia
LB: Jimmy McNulty- Once had a kidney burst in front of the Withdean crowd. Not the guy the "The Wire"

CM Liam Bridcutt- Gus Poyet's favourite player on earth who sadly never reached the heights he hit whilst at Brighton
CM Billy Gilmour- Fantastic all action midfielder and a key member of our current side

FW: Craig Mackail-Smith- Like sticking a keen dog up front. He'll run and run and run and run and run all day long. Had fantastic hair
FW: Gordon Smith- Famous for one thing and one thing only (actually scored earlier in that game)
FW: Kit Napier- Stopped playing 12 years before I was born so....
FW: Alex Dawson- Apparently hard as nails and looks it

Subs: Craig Conway, David Cameron, Paul McDonald, Derek Allen, Chris Iwelumo, Paul Dickov, Stephen Dobbie,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
GK: Wayne Henderson. - The only Albion player to have been married to an Apprentice contestant
Two things.

1. Trivia like this is what I come to Turienzo/Stewart threads for.
2. I'd question how deep your research is here. Have you checked every version The Apprentice?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Two things.

2. I'd question how deep your research is here. Have you checked every version The Apprentice?

I can confirm that I have done zero amounts of research

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
CB: Shane Duffy- Famous pintsmith

FW: Evan Ferguson- Wonderkid who is built like a farm simpleton

GK: Graeme Smith- Not entirely sure whether he was actually made of solid matter or some sort of ethereal gas substance
Absolute gold.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Two things.

Kit Napier shagged Margaret Mountford once but I don't think that counts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here