Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Family Fortunes

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
brightonfan_86 said:
RACIST BASTARD. THAT ISN'T A ANSWER TO THE QUESTION BTW.

correct, it isn't an answer, it is the next question,

racist? i was looking for something like asian or african? oops i'm giving the top answer and the answer that has a prize away! :lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
dingle said:
we asked 100 nsc posters what their favourite term for a man who is of ethnic race is!

Everyone on the planet is considered "ethnic" to someone else, just depends on your POV, so you need to phrase the question more clearly.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
We asked 100 people: name the childhood term that you used to describe your cock or fanny. There are TWO answers.

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
AlexFrutos said:
Everyone on the planet is considered "ethnic" to someone else, just depends on your POV.

ok but refer yourself back to the question my friend, the perspective is that of the 100 nsc posters who were asked in brighton centre moments ago!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have written down the correct top answers - they will NOT change :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
dingle said:
ok but refer yourself back to the question my friend, the perspective is that of the 100 nsc posters who were asked in brighton centre moments ago!

In which case, it's impossible to provide the desired answer unless we know the perspectives of the people who were asked the question.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here