NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
he wasn't a bad fuckin judge was he?

FRANCE=OUR NATURAL ENEMIES............innit

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
This is true. The information is due to be released by the public records office in a few hours.

Anthony Eden said no! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I thought they hated us more/as much as we hated them?

After all, only a few years later De Gaulle was trying to keep us out of the EEC.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: NSC exclusive: In 1956, France wanted to MERGE with Britain

bigc said:
I thought they hated us more/as much as we hated them?

After all, only a few years later De Gaulle was trying to keep us out of the EEC.

Showing your age. :lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
The Complete Badger said:
I was only kidding. I just read it first as meaning that the countries were going to be somehow pushed together:lolol:

They wanted to get every boat in the UK and France and pull them together!

Mabie we should merge with france, atleast you wont have that boat thing when your going for booze cruses!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Had this happened, we would have won the world cup at least twice. And had lots of cheap booze.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Mr deez said:
Had this happened, we would have won the world cup at least twice. And had lots of cheap booze.

yea, but even then it wouldn't be worth it..

We'd all have onions hanging around our necks, wear stripes shirts and sport idiotic goatees.. not to mention those stupid hats! :angry:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Mr deez said:

Besides your wrong.

They would still play for France, like the Scottish play for Scotland. We don't enter a team GB into the World Cup.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Biscuit said:
Besides your wrong.

They would still play for France, like the Scottish play for Scotland. We don't enter a team GB into the World Cup.

Good point.

Would have preferred to merge with France than what we eventually did do, which was merge as an insignificant part of the USA.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Would have preferred to merge with France than what we eventually did do, which was merge as an insignificant part of the USA.

In the 60s,Britain and the Usa had serious talks on Britain becoming part of the Usa

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:

Hasn't that been the case since 1945 though?

To a certain extent anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here