Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC EURO 2024 Prediction Competition (sign up)

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I've reached 60 which means that we will have 6 groups of 10 each, so anybody else wishing to play will now go onto a waiting list for any no-shows.

Consequently, the seeds have been decided as well as everyone's place in the pots ready for Sunday's draw. The only definite part of the draw is that seeds 1-6 will head groups A to F respectively. The holder, Guy Fawkes, is automatically seeded 1; Triggaaar is a former winner and is seeded 2; those from 3-6 have previously got to semi-finals or quarter-finals. Each group will then contain one person from pots 2-10. These pots have been decided on the record in past competitions (pots 3-4 and most of pot 5), then on the number of post counts (rest of pot 5, plus 6-10)

The draw will be posted from around 5pm on Sunday and will be opened for predictions to be posted ion readiness for the first game on Friday 14th.

Attachments

• Pots for draw.png
    Pots for draw.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 62

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've reached 60 which means that we will have 6 groups of 10 each, so anybody else wishing to play will now go onto a waiting list for any no-shows.

Consequently, the seeds have been decided as well as everyone's place in the pots ready for Sunday's draw. The only definite part of the draw is that seeds 1-6 will head groups A to F respectively. The holder, Guy Fawkes, is automatically seeded 1; Triggaaar is a former winner and is seeded 2; those from 3-6 have previously got to semi-finals or quarter-finals. Each group will then contain one person from pots 2-10. These pots have been decided on the record in past competitions (pots 3-4 and most of pot 5), then on the number of post counts (rest of pot 5, plus 6-10)

The draw will be posted from around 5pm on Sunday and will be opened for predictions to be posted ion readiness for the first game on Friday 14th.
Top work OP :clap2:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Could I go on the waiting list too please? Will be posting my predictions in due course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here