Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Dead Pool, who do you think is going to croak in 2006?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
MYOB said:
He's not - just checked. Ventilator and feeding tube apparently

Him, Thatcher and CJ Haughey.

Jeez, isn't Charlie Haughey dead already? He must be on his 9th life.

Sadly, I reckon it will be Michael Foot

:(

1066gull

Whatever happens, Dick Knight must still be here to see our first game at Falmer.

All that effort and trauma he put up together with us, he has to see the thing he fought for. I say get of the ciggerates and smoking now, before its to late.:jester:

Did you hear how croaky he is on Seagulls World back in October celebrating the Falmer result?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
1066Seagull said:
Whatever happens, Dick Knight must still be here to see our first game at Falmer.

All that effort and trauma he put up together with us, he has to see the thing he fought for. I say get of the ciggerates and smoking now, before its to late.:jester:

you really are a prize prick, isn't it past your bed time?

This is a croak thread not a survive thread you pillock, I wouldn't be suprised if you get banned for that comment.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I reckon it will be looney. He'll get involved in some gun-slinging, survivalist US site and they'll kill him because he's a no-good, wimpy, pinko, Limey faggot.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Michael Jackson's could be a dark horse (or maybe even a pale horse!)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Hugo Chavez
Good call looney. Cow-towing to American big business and massively wealthy Venezuelan oil companies has worked a treat to help the 95% of the population who make up the Venezulan under-class living in abject poverty. The lesson here is clearly that the status quo of a right wing economic government should be maintained. :dunce:

Can we bring back Suharto to Indonesia and Marcos to the Phillipines while we're at it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here