[Other Sport] NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2020

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps210325.png

There weren't any winning naps today.

The first race tomorrow is the 12:30 at Newbury.

Good luck with your final naps!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps210326.png

There was just the one winning nap today:

The Brighton Bear - 16:30 Lingfield - Restless Endeavour @ 3/1

Congratulations to GREASED WEASEL who absolutely routed the rest of us with a record breaking profit of £67.78 beating the previous record of £59.46 set by Cantona's Flying Dropkick in the 2016 Winter competition.

Thanks to all of you for playing.

I always like to compare our performance against the "professionals" in the Racing Post Naps Table. Our table follows exactly the same rules as the RP but their one starts a month later than ours each time. Maybe I am old-fashioned but for me the Flat season starts with the Lincoln and ends with the Cambridgeshire. It breaks the Flat and Jumps seasons into 6 months apiece.

When I looked at the RP table a couple of days ago Andy Morris of the Shropshire Star was top with a profit of £67.25. Bottom of the table was Rory Paddock (not sure about that name!) of the Jersey Evening Post with a loss of £85.58.
There are 55 entrants, and with less than a month to go, there are only 10 of them showing a level stakes profit. These people are being paid to provide tips to the readers of their relevant newspapers!

Here is the Hall Of Fame

Hall of fame.png

Don't forget that the Summer competition starts tomorrow!

The first race tomorrow is the 12:30 at Kelso.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here