Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Couple of things. What does VMT mean? And Kev are you laying my bets?

Lol,if I was id hardly be searching down the back of the sofa for a pound...A couple of skinny winners only cancels out the losers....give us something we can book a holiday with,for small lay out lol...i do like your posts though.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Lol,if I was id hardly be searching down the back of the sofa for a pound...A couple of skinny winners only cancels out the losers....give us something we can book a holiday with,for small lay out lol...i do like your posts though.

Cancel out the losers eh. I haven't had a losing week since early April, which was a bad week for me, and infact i've barely had a losing day. Friday I backed Selfsame at Goodwood but was too late to post on here, 12/1 that one. Saturday was a losing day. If you think that 9/4 and 7/2 are skinny winners then you are badly informed. Most people would like one 7/2 winner every week or two. Obviously you missed Satsuma, Gatewood and Tropical Beat? No surprise there. Its always nice when people have selective vision or hearing.

So you want a 50/1 certainty? But im only a mug punter like you, I cant do that!

How much Evens did I get with you Frankel vs Camelot? £100, £1,000, £10,000?

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cancel out the losers eh. I haven't had a losing week since early April, which was a bad week for me, and infact i've barely had a losing day. Friday I backed Selfsame at Goodwood but was too late to post on here, 12/1 that one. Saturday was a losing day. If you think that 9/4 and 7/2 are skinny winners then you are badly informed. Most people would like one 7/2 winner every week or two. Obviously you missed Satsuma, Gatewood and Tropical Beat? No surprise there. Its always nice when people have selective vision or hearing.

So you want a 50/1 certainty? But im only a mug punter like you, I cant do that!

How much Evens did I get with you Frankel vs Camelot? £100, £1,000, £10,000?

Bit touchy aren't we.....Good for you that your so in front of the game. Love the fact your 12/1 winner was to late to post.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Im not the one scratching down the sofa for a pound........

I did use an NSC's members account to place the bet on Friday.

Anyway how about that Frankel bet where you were seemed pretty sure?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Im not the one scratching down the sofa for a pound........

I did use an NSC's members account to place the bet on Friday.

Anyway how about that Frankel bet where you were seemed pretty sure?

I just love people who read what they want, not what's written. I NEVER said Camelot would beat Frankel, ever and you can't produce one post where I have. Secondly I said I can't wait to see if Frankel is so good over 10furlongs, which would be Camelot's min now(you must agree) and if your so certain Frankel is such a wonder horse, I assume you will be buying money on Tuesday at 2/9 and post you slip on here for us all to see. 9 grand to win 2 in the space of a minute, better than any stocks and shares surely?

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Only a bit of bants, Kev. Keep your hair on.

As for next week I wouldn't bet 2/9 on anything. I wont be laying but if people want to bet that price on soft, if not heavy ground, they must be mad. I also have and never will bet £9k on something either. I couldn't afford to lose that on one race and if I get to the point where i can i might retire to be honest. Though im interested in ANY horse who can run a Mile in the space of a minute?!

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps120613.jpg

There weren’t any winning naps today.

The selection by The Brighton Bear was a non-runner.

Don’t forget the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Nottingham.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Nottingham 3.40 BILIDN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here