Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Summer 2012

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
It’s only three weeks or so and we will have reached the end of the summer season of naps. I am interested to know whether you want me to continue with another Naps Table through the winter?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Up to you Bear , must be a bit of a headache doing it but i enjoy it and would like to continue it if you dont mind carrying on .

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Up to you Bear , must be a bit of a headache doing it but i enjoy it and would like to continue it if you dont mind carrying on .

It certainly makes watching the races interesting with some of the naps! I am more than happy to continue as long as there are others willing to commit to another six months of finding the odd winner or two.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If you can seriously be bothered with providing your excellent daily service - then I am in

For tomorrow, I am on VERY WELL RED in the 4.20 at Bath

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It’s only three weeks or so and we will have reached the end of the summer season of naps. I am interested to know whether you want me to continue with another Naps Table through the winter?

If you enjoy doing it, I would love for you to continue. I must have had thirty or so 2nd's lol.....not that im pissed off about it lol....you done a great job and I for one would love to carry on. If you got the hours to put into it, iv'e got the minutes it takes to pick a horse every day....Top man, Bear!!!

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham

please please carry on :) for at least the jump season!stattos might be back and mickygp too....all i need is to pick two horses each day for my 20p lucky 15.

i just wish i can pick a horse before my lunchtime,tis annoying as its always after 1pm and i'd love to give them a run for there money

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
3.20 Bath - ICE TROOPER

Would be great to carry on Bear, you're doing a fantastic job, just one slight gripe though, I can't find a bloody winner!!!

mickygp

Feb 11, 2009
2.50 Bath - Tarara

I really enjoy the competition but understand if you wish to take a break!

Cheers

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You run this brilliantly Bear, if you have the desire to keep going with it then I shall continue to support it in my own way. Thanks, it has been a bit of fun. Occaisonally!

1:50 Bath HARRAN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here