Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DADS-Would you agree that Sarah-Jayne (Higgeldy House) is extremely ....

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is at least the third time that S-J has been mentioned as an NSC sex object and, having sat through Higgledy House for the umpteenth time, I'm still baffled as to her appeal. I must be out of kilter with the rest of NSC as I was baffled by the appeal of Diana in X Factor too,

Mind you, I agree with Beardy that Pui is quite cute.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Spot on !!! I watched the British version the other day and was very disappointed when I didn't see Charlie.

There was also a British programme based around the different songs ( 3 girls and 2 blokes ? ) which had a very sexy brunette in it. If I remember rightly they all had names linked to their skills / hobbies - one like reading books and another was into music - can'tfor the life of me remember the name of the programme !

That would be Fun Song Factory with our very own Aston from JLS :p

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
fsfcast.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The other day I watched Hi-5 and the girl Jenny was dressed as a fairy, complete with wings and wand. She ran out of fairydust, so made a wish and a bucketfull of glitter was dumped on her face from above.

Turning to the camera shocked and open-nouthed she exclaimed: "Well, I DID ask for more!"

Now you'd have to be gay not to find that a bit erotic. Charli used to do this EVERY DAY...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
CHARLI out of Hi 5 looks perfectly slutty and filthy. I think she's probably my favourite TELLYSLUT of all time. :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here