Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC cliques

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
being only an occassional poster I have never quite got my head around who is in who's gang here on NSC. Can somebody give me a rough guide?

ta.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't really know but I can at least confirm there's one member who doesn't fit into anyone else's gang, a real cyber loner with as many friends on here as he has in real life

penguin2.jpg

1066gull

I use to "belong within a group", but since uni and im never on everyday no more i sort of just go with the flow now

think it was like us youngsters, tom witham, cereal killer, scott mcarthy, mark potter etc agaisnt nsc's older generation

people are gonna complain ive mentioned the name alongside me now lol!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I use to "belong within a group", but since uni and im never on everyday no more i sort of just go with the flow now

Read your post again.

Yes, that's right, it doesn't make any f***ing sense.

SORT IT OUT

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's the MOST MISERABLE clique, of Withdean Wanderer, Zesh Rehman and their grandmaster Complete Badger.

There's the BUXTED ADVICE LINE clique of Tubby Mondays, Stinkers Bridge and a couple of others

That's it, really.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

think it was like us youngsters, tom witham, cereal killer, scott mcarthy, mark potter etc agaisnt nsc's older generation

people are gonna complain ive mentioned the name alongside me now lol!

you're a card you are :drunk:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here