Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Christmas gathering

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
So folks, is there any plans to have a Christmas gathering of the folks from NSC?

if not, how about we sort something out? Maybe try and get some names along, such as Wardy if he is over?

What are your thoughts?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm sure the North Stand Kollective will sing Christmas Carols for the occasion, perhaps they'll kindly supply some of their song sheets for everyone to join in.

Indeed I see a special TSLR Edition to celebrate this wondrous event as well.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
b0041948_13491961.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what about Saturday? 3pm...say at the Amex? Good food, good Pint, plenty of seats, but not a lot of totty....apart from 16 dancers who past by at about 2.45 dressed in very little, but a little young...have live entertainment from 3 and sometimes it can be rather good, but recently being a bit poor.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
what about Saturday? 3pm...say at the Amex? Good food, good Pint, plenty of seats, but not a lot of totty....apart from 16 dancers who past by at about 2.45 dressed in very little, but a little young...have live entertainment from 3 and sometimes it can be rather good, but recently being a bit poor.

to radical ,daniel from southwick would'nt be able to get home in time to ring up the fans phone in .moaning how poor we were from his position next to the radio

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i should have expected a load of piss taking....

i take it no one wants to take this seriously? have a bit of a gathering and beer it up?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm sure the North Stand Kollective will sing Christmas Carols for the occasion, perhaps they'll kindly supply some of their song sheets for everyone to join in.

Seriously, do you EVER post about anything else?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
TBH mate with all the abuse and agg dished out on here you'd be taking your life in your hands .... would the OB allow it? :lol:

i just thought it would be a good idea to have a bit of a meet up. shows how wrong i was.

Half of the abuse given out on here is from Cyber warriors, who if face to face wouldn't be so brave. most of it is only banter anyway (harmless).

i mean we all have a common interest don't we????

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Apparantly Bozza has booked Richard Reynold's Haircut as the entertainment - his 150 sentence monologue "I don't like the NSK" is a big hit in his bedroom and will keep everybody at the bar to help the drinking establishments profits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here