Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Christmas charity collection

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Am very rushed this weekend so a bit of a flying visit.

I will sort this all out on Monday and give an update then if that's okay.

Thanks for your patience.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
well ive only got 5p in my paypal account so cant do that, but im looking into going to a game as a blue santa :lolol: and go round with a bucket.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
well ive only got 5p in my paypal account so cant do that, but im looking into going to a game as a blue santa :lolol: and go round with a bucket.

Not sure if you are allowed to go around with a bucket if you aren't licensed Sam, but the pledge of an additional £20 for the Blue Santa outfit still stands. :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Lander said:
How much is in there now?

Okey dokey chaps.

We've had 7 donations/pledges and with the donation I'm making it will bring it up to £180. I'll also cover the banking charges so that every penny donated goes to the fund.

This includes a single pledge of £100 which is absolutely fantastic.

Bry-Nylon has very kindly liaised with the club and there's a very strong chance that we can make the presentation of the charity cheque on the pitch at a game very soon to a senior fireman.

We currently have £180 in pledges and donations but please if you haven't already made a donation please consider it. The families of these 2 firemen who lost their lives are not going to have a good Christmas and they deserve all our best wishes and support.

It's also a very good reminder that we are a community club for all of Sussex and these 2 heroes that died were part of that community.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ive stuck £10 in hope thats ok!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£11 sent to cover charges as well

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Da Man Clay said:
Is this still going? Want to make a pledge on monday if thats ok?

A pledge on Monday would be fantastic Da Man Clay - thank you very much :bowdown:

The fund remains OPEN until midnight on Christmas Eve. The donations made by the good folk of NSC will be presented to a Senior Officer of East Sussex Fire & Rescue at the home game vs. Millwall on January 13th 2007 by Buzzer and myself, on behalf of all of us.

It is hoped that Dave Amiet (a firefighter with East Sussex F&R who is seconded to Albion's Community Team, providing fire safety advice to kids across Sussex) will join us to hand over the collection made before last Saturday's game against Cheltenham.

A massive thanks to everybody who has donated to both funds.

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yesp. Exactly what Bry has said. I'll tot up where we are exackerly tonihgt when I get home but the fund is now well over £200.

Well done, one and all. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here