Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC certainly does make our fan base look like a bunch of TOOLS sometimes....

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
TC is valid in everything he's just said.

Personally I'm gutted that were going to lose half of our fans when we get to the Premiership... After all, alot of people hate the PREMIERSHIT, and slag it off week after week, so I can only assume they'll find another team once we make it there anyway......

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Exactly and what's more how many people who go to Withdean actually post here anyway ?

Shit...!

When did we move to Withdean....thought we were still at Gillingham.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
whats all this i want a relegation scrap instead of mid table complete NONSENSE......

so say it's january and your sitting mid table - that means you want to lose a few games? where is the line? do you go in the away end? or just cheer when the other team scores? would you wake up on a saturday and think "i hope we lose today, or this season is boring"?

rubbish.

you

whats all this i want a relegation scrap instead of mid table complete NONSENSE......

so say it's january and your sitting mid table - that means you want to lose a few games? where is the line? do you go in the away end? or just cheer when the other team scores? would you wake up on a saturday and think "i hope we lose today, or this season is boring"?

rubbish.

you

you what?

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
I stick by what I've said. I would prefer to try and play football and lose, rather than going back to hit and hope, hoof football like stoke. I go to watch football and am loving the quality not just the league position this season. Yes it works for Stoke in regards staying in the premiership, I would argue that this is at the expense of football in general and is less worth watching. This is simply my opinion, I apologise if this is offensive!

What is unfortunate on here is that anyone with a different opinion is insulted and called wrong. I disagree is different to your wrong! I spend a lot of time teaching children that you can have different opinions and still respect one another, it's a pity this hasn't been achieved by some 'adults' on this forum.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I stick by what I've said. I would prefer to try and play football and lose, rather than going back to hit and hope, hoof football like stoke. I go to watch football and am loving the quality not just the league position this season. Yes it works for Stoke in regards staying in the premiership, I would argue that this is at the expense of football in general and is less worth watching. This is simply my opinion, I apologise if this is offensive!

I agree but, I do like a good long throw in. Where does this leave me ? :US:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Being mid table can be exciting, look at Orient. They don't play the best football, they're having a good run and have only managed to get themselves into 11th, yet they're having the time of their lives at the moment. That's what a cup run should do for a club, not have people dismissing it because they're worried that the players aren't good enough to play an extra 2/3/4 games.

I agree that there's some seriously hypocritical bollocks spouted on here sometimes and some people get wound up far too easily but Jesus, don't (always) take things so seriously.

stoke624

Feb 20, 2011
haha, so some of you would rather be watching tippy tappy football in league one than seeing your team playing against utd,liverpool,arsenal,chelsea etc. Some of you lot on here sound like them thick west brazil fans. I know where id rather be. If you had a look at the premier league table, youd realise that every team upto 10th is in a relegation battle, so every point still matters. Like iv said on a previous post, iv always had alot of respect for brighton as club, but reading some of the comments on here is just laughable

knype

Feb 20, 2011

What is unfortunate on here is that anyone with a different opinion is insulted and called wrong. I disagree is different to your wrong! I spend a lot of time teaching children that you can have different opinions and still respect one another, it's a pity this hasn't been achieved by some 'adults' on this forum.

OMG how many more deluded fools are there on here?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
haha, so some of you would rather be watching tippy tappy football in league one than seeing your team playing against utd,liverpool,arsenal,chelsea etc. Some of you lot on here sound like them thick west brazil fans. I know where id rather be. If you had a look at the premier league table, youd realise that every team upto 10th is in a relegation battle, so every point still matters. Like iv said on a previous post, iv always had alot of respect for brighton as club, but reading some of the comments on here is just laughable

spot on Mr stokie

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It would be a bit dull playing for midtable every season and playing dull football. Football is dull when the best you can hope for your team is a midtable finish. I would rather a relagation scrap than doing a Bolton or a Stoke or a Blackburn.

This although under Coyle Bolton have actually started playing some good stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here