Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Celebs

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
i'm sure krispies is registered on here, he was really funny on the train on the way up!! great stuff :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Give the man a loud-hailer at Withdean for goodness sake

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Yeah, last few matches I have been sitting near Yorkie and BAG (assuming they sit in H block, if they don't then they have some doppelgangers at withdean!)

Try not to get too starstruck though!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Cheeky Monkey said:
As one of the more anonymous member of this board, I was wondering whether the people whose pics regularly appear on NSC appreciate that they have almost E celeb status in so much as there are hundreds of people, if not thousands (although that's stretching it a bit) around Sussex who must recognise them when they're out and about on non-matchdays? I only mention it as whilst walking through Churchill Sq Mall a few days back BAG passed me at a rate of knots. I stopped short of rushing back for an autograph (sorry BAG). Any other tales of brushes with NSC E celebdom or of NSCers being mobbed whilst serving fries in McDs etc.?

was this on a sunday?? im normally late for work!!! sorry if i ignored you!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
the full harris said:
Yeah, last few matches I have been sitting near Yorkie and BAG (assuming they sit in H block, if they don't then they have some doppelgangers at withdean!)

Try not to get too starstruck though!

yeah yorkie and i sit in H block

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ben andrews girlfriend said:
yeah yorkie and i sit in H block
\

well i will probably see the two of you again on saturday!

*goes to dig out autograph book*

You won't see me though 'cos no one knows what I look like!

poke

Oct 19, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
im ALWAYS behind braders in the ice cream van que. ummm and i would recognise lots because of pics but thats it really. famous grouse goes to my college as well as bicuit but grouse dosent know who i am!:clap2:

u go to my college as well then

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
DTES said:
No-one's ever stopped me for an autograph. But I don't have my picture on here as often as others. And I don't live in Sussex... :jester:

what, like this one......

Attachments

• dscf0154.jpg
    dscf0154.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 166

poke

Oct 19, 2003
bollox quoted the wrong one :dunce: :dunce:

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I was delighted once to get a noisy rendition of 'We love you Large One, we do' at Oxford Circus underground station. Until I realised it was a bunch of other NSCers who are equally geek-like. :down:

You know who you are, you naughty smokers.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm sure someone was talking to me, about me the other day without realising who i was... Eh Mr Harris?...

:jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Trigger said:
I'm sure someone was talking to me, about me the other day without realising who i was... Eh Mr Harris?...

:jester:

:lolol:

i was looking in that book 'more than 90 minutes' the other day which is where i had heard of you from. No wonder I didn't recognise you! You looked very different back then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was briefly mocked in the pre-season friendly at Crawley when my shirt had "Easy 0" on the back, owing to the "1" having fallen off (it got stuck in the dryer). I was fighting back the tears as the taunts of "Easy, where's your 1, Easy Easy where's your 1 ?" rained down on me from the terrace behind.

NSC'ers can be so cruel. Thankfully Yorkie clutched me to her protective bosom, and everything was alright.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Downloaded Penguin said:
Fatboy used to be easily recognisable when he had that red stripe in his hair.

:lolol:

Red you COLOURBLIND CLOWN, not pink.

Attachments

• 4080485.s.jpeg
    4080485.s.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 139

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Have you got a bigger pic? Showing the stripe more clearly?

Just for research, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here