Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Celebs

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As one of the more anonymous member of this board, I was wondering whether the people whose pics regularly appear on NSC appreciate that they have almost E celeb status in so much as there are hundreds of people, if not thousands (although that's stretching it a bit) around Sussex who must recognise them when they're out and about on non-matchdays? I only mention it as whilst walking through Churchill Sq Mall a few days back BAG passed me at a rate of knots. I stopped short of rushing back for an autograph (sorry BAG). Any other tales of brushes with NSC E celebdom or of NSCers being mobbed whilst serving fries in McDs etc.?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
No-one's ever stopped me for an autograph. But I don't have my picture on here as often as others. And I don't live in Sussex... :jester:

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
I have been in the position where random people say 'aren't you the girl who..... ' :blush:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i seem to see grouse quite a bit , spotted ccg and pethicks haircut while i was working ... erm...thats it i think!

the rest i've spotted (or spotted me in most cases)

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As I used to be on BBC2 quite often I'm surprised that I'm not recognised more often :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am available for autograph signing only on request through my media manager.

SCR now ring me at certain times, to book any appointments luvvies see my agent first.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
im ALWAYS behind braders in the ice cream van que. ummm and i would recognise lots because of pics but thats it really. famous grouse goes to my college as well as bicuit but grouse dosent know who i am!:clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
im ALWAYS behind braders in the ice cream van que.
so YOUR the kiddie whos gutted when theres no ice cream left :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Fatboy used to be easily recognisable when he had that red stripe in his hair.

:lolol:

redstripe2.jpg

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
its always easy to tell who the posters are at matches with their names on their backs, its always weird when you see familliar faces at matches when uve seen their pictures on nsc frequently

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
yeah yeah, it's pink in the picture, alright alright

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
sea_y2k said:
its always easy to tell who the posters are at matches with their names on their backs, its always weird when you see familliar faces at matches when uve seen their pictures on nsc frequently

OH MY GOD, IT'S SEA UNDERSCORE WHY TWO KAY!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wilko said:
Braders7 - You were in front of me at Sheff !! You are famous !
:blush: shucks, yeah i said hi (well waved ,jailbird was giving me an earful ):p ;)

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Shame Krispies doesn't post on NSC, that guy is a legend :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here