Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Big Brother game

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah , i've got a special midweek challenge set up!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
;) not telling , the final day of BB shall be Thursday afternoon

Kev the Ape

A challenge for you Braders. You have to say 100 words with no spaces!! and its got to be about a thread and the thread is sign up if u didnt slag of mccammon.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
thesignupifyoudidnotslagoffmcammonthreadwasstartedonsaturdayeveningafterthederbygamebybutterballwhichiguessisaballofbutterithaseightysevenpostsandonethousandeighthundredandseventyoneviewsitisaboutaplayerwhoeveryonedoubtedincludingmyselftoadegreeandshowsdifferentpeopleonnorthstandchatsayingtheystoodbyhimatalltimesorhavingagoatrichiemorristhelastposterwasbobbysbootspossiblynamedafterthegreatbootsofbobbyzamora

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Braders7 said:
thesignupifyoudidnotslagoffmcammonthreadwasstartedonsaturdayeveningafterthederbygamebybutterballwhichiguessisaballofbutterithaseightysevenpostsandonethousandeighthundredandseventyoneviewsitisaboutaplayerwhoeveryonedoubtedincludingmyselftoadegreeandshowsdifferentpeopleonnorthstandchatsayingtheystoodbyhimatalltimesorhavingagoatrichiemorristhelastposterwasbobbysbootspossiblynamedafterthegreatbootsofbobbyzamora

why did you do it... its not like you can be punished if you dont do it.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Kev the Ape said:
A challenge for you Braders. You have to say 100 words with no spaces!! and its got to be about a thread and the thread is sign up if u didnt slag of mccammon.

WhatTheFuck?:jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i wonder if my Ipod will be taken off me :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here