Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Betting Game: Leeds ANYTIME to score

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that we've started picking on our new players, here's a special extra bet for both moaners and believers.

If they score at any time during the match, you win!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why the change to being able to bet more than once on each market now??

No particular reason, I have always tried to allow people to place multiple bets, it's as much to do with familiarisation with the vBookie system as anything else.

This particular market is not mutually exclusive anyway, if you think CMS AND Barnes are both going to score you can put your money where your mouth is.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I agree on this thread it is a good idea, perhaps I should have posted it on the WDL market! Just think it's a better idea that people have to commit to one result only, maybe just me though

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I agree on this thread it is a good idea, perhaps I should have posted it on the WDL market! Just think it's a better idea that people have to commit to one result only, maybe just me though

I know where you are coming from, in theory you could make a very marginal profit on W/D/L, but it's hardly going to have you ZOOMING up the NSC bookie league table if the market using alternative bookies pays 101.3% or similar by covering all eventualities.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does vBookie allow a market to pay out on multiple winners (eg Barnes AND CMS both score)?

I think if we set the parameters then it could, but would require a new book. I assume it would simply involved multiplying the two bets together, which would give ridiculously short odds of 143/80

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think if we set the parameters then it could, but would require a new book. I assume it would simply involved multiplying the two bets together, which would give ridiculously short odds of 143/80

Er, no.

As a separate issue, if you back an anytime scorer and they DON'T PLAY is your stake refunded (as it would be at the bookies)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here