Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"NSC as low as the BNP"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just seen a thread where someone posted a link to 'BBOMB Messageboard', an Albion site I'd not heard of before. I was having a quick peruse of some of the discussions and saw a thread about Jack Straw's excellent photos that he shared with us all today.

On that thread I then read the following which took me back somewhat...

"...those with the small number of brain cells required to visit NSC can do, but you wouldn't wanna see links to the BNP on here and I rate NSC about as low as them. If you wanna look fine, but don't spread the drivel to our place"

That's one fella who's not a big fan of NSC - and to dismiss Jack's work as 'drivel' is almost beyond comprehension.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Oddly enough i started a new thread about that forum just the other day. Seems remarkable that it's existed for 4 years and never got a mention on here!

But let's face it, that's utter tripe.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Moronic in content but how often is the first defence against unpopularity an unfounded assertion of superiority?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it a splinter group from brightonfans.com ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The unpleasantness and persistent trolling by a mindless few on this site is probably what leads people to make such comments about it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Who the hell thought a BLACK background was a good idea ???

Strange they call NSC moronic given the avatars of two of the administrators in that thread :dunce:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Who bothers with any other BHA sites other than NSC? The first. The original. The best!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting reading. I recognise quite a few posters from on here - only the names have changed but the style and the content word-for-word are the same.
The especially obnoxious administrator calls himself Midlander but lives in Colchester - perhaps he is a little confused?
Overall a mini-copy of NSC even down to verbatim thread titles and post content. Flattering maybe? Or maybe not.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not a word generally used on the BOMB site.

With regard to the statement made by one of our members like all statements it is the individuals view and not the general consensus.
Appologies to Bozza.

Not a word generally used on here.

Didn't realise it was your site, Marcus - apologies if you're offended, but I do take exception to good people on here (the vast majority) being associated as being as low as the BNP.

Now then - where's my third glass of wine gone?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
4 people currently on-line there - a smorgasbord of entertainment then.

Bozza, you created the best fans site around, and with popularity comes the diversity of the people on it. Of course some people on here display extremist views, but it's more interesting than the view of three other people.

even NSP gets more hits!

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
4 people currently on-line there - a smorgasbord of entertainment then.

Bozza, you created the best fans site around, and with popularity comes the diversity of the people on it. Of course some people on here display extremist views, but it's more interesting than the view of three other people.

even NSP gets more hits!

Most the posters on the BOMB site know each other and meet up at games. Nobody would argue that NSC is Brightons number one forum for fans and Bozza has indeed created the best fans site around.
The Bomb forum was created as a more private site although new members are always welcomed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here