Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Albion v Dulwich Hamlet

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
By my skills if I can score, I will. You have my feet.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Chesney Christ said:
Should be fine for that one fatboy, although are we really playing Dulwich Hamlet?

:dunce:

I'll get a pitch booked then.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Fatboy, I can try and get us a game against Horsham Supporters. They have a group called 'the lardy boys' who Im sure would be up for a game. Might be able to get it at Queens Street as well.
Shall I try? Can I play against Dulwich?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes please Richie that would be a great help.

I tried to get a game against Crawley at Broadfield but it appears they don't have 11 fans with two feet.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Gary Nelson said:
.......what they all have 1 feet (foot)?

Most people that live in Crawley either wear kappa tracksuits and push prams round the county mall, or sit in said pram with large gold jewellery.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
fatboy said:
Most people that live in Crawley either wear kappa tracksuits and push prams round the county mall, or sit in said pram with large gold jewellery.

but how many feet do they have?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And let us not forget the infamous 'Scally tash' from people who refuse to admit they need to shave...or the gelled down hair which separates into tiny strands on their forehead.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
And let us not forget the infamous 'Scally tash' from people who refuse to admit they need to shave...or the gelled down hair which separates into tiny strands on their forehead.

:D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here