Ireland by 10

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Here are the standings after the England 41:18 Italy match:

6nations4.png

Not the emphatic victory that many of us hoped for but one person got it right and congratulations go to [MENTION=35487]thedevonseagull[/MENTION].
[MENTION=1890]blue-shifted[/MENTION], [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35571]Reddleman[/MENTION] all received a 25 point forfeit penalty for this fixture.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

View attachment 133817

Not the emphatic victory that many of us hoped for but one person got it right and congratulations go to [MENTION=35487]thedevonseagull[/MENTION].

[MENTION=1890]blue-shifted[/MENTION], [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35571]Reddleman[/MENTION] all received a 25 point forfeit penalty for this fixture.

That makes depressing reading, could be worse I suppose I could be [MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] :lolol:

Now come on Scotland, bale me out

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

View attachment 133817

Assume my Scotland and France predictions make the cut Bear?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That makes depressing reading, could be worse I suppose I could be [MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] :lolol:

Now come on Scotland, bale me out

From champion to rock bottom, I've made the difficult decision to sack myself. :down:

We thank Durlston for all his efforts especially after last year with scooping the NSC Six Nations glory but recent results have not been up to the standard expected. Therefore, we will be hiring someone with half a brain from now on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

From champion to rock bottom, I've made the difficult decision to sack myself. :down:

We thank Durlston for all his efforts especially after last year with scooping the NSC Six Nations glory but recent results have not been up to the standard expected. Therefore, we will be hiring someone with half a brain from now on.

Good move, you are now seen as a dinosaur. I think of myself as a bit of a Potter, underachieving due to the rub of the green but building for the long term. I’ll be climbing the table soon, just need to keep the faith :lolol:

The Brighton Bear

NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean

I believe that you had full support from the chairman and the board just prior to this.

The Brighton Bear

NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Here are the standings after the Scotland 24:25 Wales match:

6nations5.png

Wales edged out 14-man Scotland in a mesmeric thriller at Murrayfield to maintain their 100% start to their Six Nations campaign. [MENTION=1413]Mackenzie[/MENTION] was the closest with one point away from a correct prediction.

The Brighton Bear

NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Here are the standings after the Ireland 13:15 France match:

6nations6.png

A very close game where no one got the winning margin correct but [MENTION=20746]Change at Barnham[/MENTION], The Brighton Bear and [MENTION=35487]thedevonseagull[/MENTION] were only one point away.

The third round of matches take place at the end of this month:

27/28 February

Italy v Ireland, Scotland 14:15
Wales v England, Saturday 16:45
France v Scotland, Sunday 15:00

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ireland by 33
England by 9
France by 18