Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Npower Fan of the Year - Jack Straw - Vote now! Please read!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, in typical NSC fashion, someone says jump and then a load of herberts do exactly that. Has anyone bothered to check the FL website? This is not an election. You just nominate someone and give reasons. An 'expert' panel will decide who wins, not the fact that they have received the 'copy and paste' emails from the most people.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
So, in typical NSC fashion, someone says jump and then a load of herberts do exactly that. Has anyone bothered to check the FL website? This is not an election. You just nominate someone and give reasons. An 'expert' panel will decide who wins, not the fact that they have received the 'copy and paste' emails from the most people.

well done Einstein :)

useless comment, so when they see how many, they see how much support hes got and they look in to it further...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done... good luck JS... thank you... BW.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
well done Einstein :)

useless comment, so when they see how many, they see how much support hes got and they look in to it further...

right and when they see every muppet has merely pasted and copied, they see it's just an internet scam to try and get someone voted. Perhaps it would have more effect if people wrote in their own words or it that a little too complicated.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
right and when they see every muppet has merely pasted and copied,

Maybe you haven't read through, but not "every muppet" has done that. :facepalm:

Oh dear, I seem to have bumped it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why, on his avatar , does Jack Straw list his location as "Brighton, NOT KEMPTOWN!"

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Voted once myself but also got brother and gf's addressed to do a copy and pasted version of one on here (mine was bit more personalised). This would be extremely deserved :D

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
kemptown home of gays?

were known as a team of gays by other fans

Oh gosh - hadn't realised any of that. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

So Jack Straw is not only a keen amatuer photographer, but a homophobe as well. Best add that to his Npower profile. :thumbsup:

Indeed. I don't remember any of this nonsense going on when Paul Samrah won the award in 2008.

The Football League | News | FL Awards | FL Awards News | FL Awards News | NOMINATE YOUR

NOMINATE YOUR 'NPOWER FAN OF THE YEAR'

Posted on: 21.12.2010

The Football League and npower have launched a nationwide search to find the 'npower Fan of the Year' who will be honoured at a spectacular gala dinner at The Brewery, London on Sunday 20th March 2011.

Supporters are now being asked to put forward fellow fans that have gone above and beyond the call of duty to support their club.

To nominate a fan who has shown extraordinary dedication as a supporter of their club, email the nominees name, their supported club, the entrants relationship to them and a summary of why they should win the award to awards@football-league.co.uk.

Entries close on Friday 14th January 2011.

The sixth annual Football League Awards event, in association with npower, will recognise footballing excellence both on the field and behind the scenes - with clubs and players awarded alongside fans.

The nominations for the npower Fan of The Year Award will be judged by an expert panel, including representatives from The Football League, the media and npower.

The Football League's Head of Marketing, David Malkinson said: "The Football League Awards has become one of the most prestigious events of the football season, and this award helps ensure that the role fans play in the game is recognised alongside that of the players they watch and the work clubs do.

"Fans are at the very heart of what The Football League is about but their dedication and commitment to their clubs often goes unrewarded. I would encourage anyone to put forward any individual they believe should be considered for this award, and give them a chance to receive the recognition they deserve."

Further details about the Awards can be found at The Football League | News | FL Awards | FOOTBALL LEAGUE AWARDS. To nominate a supporter for the npower Fan of the Year Award please email awards@football-league.co.uk by no later than Friday 14th January 2011.

Fans are being reminded they can switch to npower and get a £45 voucher to spend in any npower Football League club shop. Visit npower Football Saver - Get a £45 npower Football League club voucher
for more information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here