Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now this is a difficult question

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who is/was your favourite politician/s. Now I know this is a tough one but for me:

1. Ken Clarke - put him in and I might vote tory !
2. Michael Portillo - bit slimy but took his defeat in 1997 very well and now comes across as a ok chap
3. Mo Mowlan - the govnor
4. John Prescott - lets hope, anyways you had to admire the guy for planting that left hook plum on the side of that Welsh twat who threw an egg at him
5. Michael Heseltine - any man that keeps such a magnicent coifure of hair on his head into his late 60's has to be admired

Any others ?.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uncle Spielberg said:
Who is/was your favourite politician/s. Now I know this is a tough one but for me:

1. Ken Clarke - put him in and I might vote tory !
2. Michael Portillo - bit slimy but took his defeat in 1997 very well and now comes across as a ok chap
3. Mo Mowlan - the govnor
4. John Prescott - lets hope, anyways you had to admire the guy for planting that left hook plum on the side of that Welsh twat who threw an egg at him
5. Michael Heseltine - any man that keeps such a magnicent coifure of hair on his head into his late 60's has to be admired

Any others ?.

Ask me on October 31st.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Boris Johnson for humour, David Owen for being suave, Mellor for being the guy you love to hate, Tony Benn for telling it like it is.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I admired Robin Cook for his stance on the war.

'only the good die young'

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
and you had to admire Neil Kinnock for single handedly keeping Maggie in power

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I've never understood all these people who seem ready to treat Prescott like some kind of Messiah if he grants permission for Falmer. He has taken an outrageous amount of time to make an obvious decision and it's a disgrace that the government has allowed this to drag on for so long.

Aside from the obvious politicians i'd have to say i like Chris Davies, the Lib Dem Euro MP. He's pushing for everyone in England to be allowed to grow a moderate supply of weed for personal use, as is the case in Belgium.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Margaret Ewing (nee Blaine)
Michael Foot
Alan Simpson
Alex Salmond
Tony Benn
Edward Heath
Des Browne

all of the above

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I blame the Sussex public for all the probs surrounding Falmer goes to prove the majority of Sussex are not intrested in the Albion and that is a very sad fact.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Benn
Leon Trotsky
Lenin
Castro
Che Guevarra( although not strictly a politician)
Kruschev
Ivor Caplin

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Over two-thirds of those who voted in the referendum said yes to Falmer. A negligible number of people have challenged the plans. Hundreds of thousands have supported it. Club and supporters have proved beyond doubt that Falmer will benefit county and country with minimal negative impact.

Prescott should have stepped in and stopped the ridiculous situation that has seen this drag on. The fact that he hasn't, despite the usual empty promises from Bliar and others in the party, has led to the current perillous state the club is in.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
chicken run said:
thatcher
Hitler
Both the Bush's
Reagon
John Howard
Nixon:lolol:

facist scum

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thatcher

Dragged this country kicking and screaming into the 80s, before then this country was held to ransom by unions.

E

enigma

Ken Clarke
Steve Norris
Toby Benn- for his adherence to his principles

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Thatcher

Dragged this country kicking and screaming into the 80s, before then this country was held to ransom by unions.

As opposed to global corporations, as we are now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here