Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now that the fixtures are out ...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
... we have something to get excited about instead of all this crap about the World Cup which after all is full of teams we will never watch and players we've never heard of and will never see play.

For example we've got Yeovil away on a Tuesday night (26 Sep). That should be fun.

And for local derbys over Christmas we've got Port Vale away on the 23rd and Yeovil at home on the 26th. And over Easter Doncaster at home on the Saturday (7th) and Tranmere away on Easter Monday ... now there's one for the diary.

Carlisle away on Sep 23 and Scunthorpe away on Oct 14 are mustn't miss games.

Not to mention Gillingham away on a Tuesday night in March. We'll have to find a well lit street to park the car and a lad who will "look after your motor for a shilling guv", otherwise the pikeys will have it up on blocks.

Bradford City away on Sat Nov 4 should be a good opportunity for a curry and Crewe away on March 3rd a chance to collect some train numbers.

All in all a pretty exciting and glamorous season coming up.

Who gives a stuff about Argentina or Brazil or Holland or Ecuador .......

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I can honestly say theres not a single fixture that I saw and thought . . .ooh . . .that'll be good we could make a day/weekend of it :nono:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
zefarelly said:
I can honestly say theres not a single fixture that I saw and thought . . .ooh . . .that'll be good we could make a day/weekend of it :nono:

Swansea away is the only game im looking forward to.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thanks MM for f***ing UP bigstyle.

You had a squad of players good enough to stay up last season but due to your tactical ineptitude, playing players in wrong positions, fallings out, morale boosting speeches that xxx game isnt important, persistantly playing injured players (Chippy) we now have to face the likes of Carlisle, Cheltenham etc. YOU xxxx.

I dont doubt you thought you were doing your best (like Graham TAylor with England) but its not good enough. Not good enough at all.

And relax....

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I dont think we had a squad good enough to stay up at all. As soon as Virgo left I felt that relegation was a definate possibility.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
zefarelly said:

Forest Away?

I agree with the original post though. Forget Wazza's metatarsal, I want to know if Jason Dodd's back has recovered sufficiently for him to walk. Forget Beckham's free kicks, I want to know if Carpenter can clear the first man from a corner. Forget Cologne -We've got a Tuesday night in Yeovil to look forward to.

I can't wait.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Blackpool on a Saturday while the Pleasure Beach is open is always a bonus. That's about the only one though.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
zefarelly said:
How can you say that when we will be going to those beautiful places like Chesterfield, Scunthorpe, Carlisle and Gillingham

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Hannibal smith said:
Forest Away?

I agree with the original post though. Forget Wazza's metatarsal, I want to know if Jason Dodd's back has recovered sufficiently for him to walk. Forget Beckham's free kicks, I want to know if Carpenter can clear the first man from a corner. Forget Cologne -We've got a Tuesday night in Yeovil to look forward to.

I can't wait.

My point exactly.

Ghana may be one-nil up, but more importantly can we start the season with an opening-day win in South Yorkshire?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here