Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now its Kuippers Off to Sheffield Utd!!!

Oct 5, 2003
whos next? ok Knights gone (well theres someone there but the lights not on, ok ok ok nothing new there!), Butters is my gues s hat a Div 2 side will want his experience and be prepared to pay a reasonable price DICK TIGHT cant refuse.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Krankies/beanstalk

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm listening to Fascination by Human League on the internet radio station Club 977 - The 80s Channel!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Right, so you start a thread with the title claiming that Kuipers is off to Sheffield United. That statement of "fact" is left hanging in the air, and in the thread you then admit you havn't got a clue who is going where, and for good measure you take a wild stab in the dark at Butters going somewhere...

WHY do I bother opening your threads ? :shootself

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10

He's spelt it wrong anyway.

Maybe he means Kippers are off at Sheffield United. They are serving baked beans in the canteen instead....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Easy 10

He's spelt it wrong anyway.

Maybe he means Kippers are off at Sheffield United. They are serving baked beans in the canteen instead....
That would make more sense to be fair.

I'm still reeling at my own ineptitude at even bothering with this thread in the first place. I'll need to take a long, hard look at myself in the mirror tonight.

What to do with a DEAD TURKEY

Option One

TURKEY SOUP

This soup is an ideal way to use some of that leftover holiday turkey. Use rice or pasta here, and add more veggies if you like. Leeks, if you have them, are particularly good with this soup. This is just a basic recipe, which can easily be adapted.

INGREDIENTS:

6 cups fat free (defatted) turkey stock from the carcass
1/2 cup pasta noodles or rice
1 large carrot, diced
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 cup cooked turkey
ground black pepper

PREPARATION:

Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan, then reduce to a simmer. Add pasta or rice, followed by carrots and celery. Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked and vegetables are tender. Add cooked turkey and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season with pepper. Ladle into 6 bowls and serve.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

That's what I thought, but having lived in Sheffield they are more likely to want to sign Chippy and gravy.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ouy SHEEEEpP!! yuo dissagree wiv someunn oUtsiidde of the clLikkce andn u gte SSLATTTED fourr iT!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Now that he seems to have sorted his fitness out, I am slightly surprised you never hear about Mk being linked to clubs.

Oct 5, 2003
M Kippers will be going to Sheffield United on 15 January, imho i expect little leon wouldve gone to another club before then i guess before the end of this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here