Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now [Insert Club Name Here] want Harding !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Taken from the best-selling instruction manual 'Football Agent Bullshit For Dummies'...

"[insert club name here] are thought to be interested in Brighton & Hove Albion defender Daniel Harding.

The [insert city name here] giants may look to lure the England Under-21 international to [insert ground name here] in January's transfer window, with [insert club name here] boss [insert club manager name here] reportedly monitoring the progress of the promising left back.

The Seagulls are keen to extend the 20-year-old's contract with the English Championship club, but with Harding hesitating on putting pen-to-paper, the South Coast club might consider selling the defender during the transfer window.

Brighton boss Mark McGhee believes Harding has the ability to become a proven talent with a club like [insert club name here] in the future.

"Harding is a guy who has maybe played about 35 first team games at the minute and who has broken through on the international scene with the England Under-21s," McGhee said.

"He is tall, very quick and a good solid defender. He is at his best as a left back in a four-man defence.

"We know there is interest there from a number of clubs and we are trying very hard indeed to secure him on a longer contract at Brighton.

"Unfortunately, Daniel isn't keen to do that at this stage and that might well mean we have to sell him in January.

"I don't think he is a [insert club name here] player at this stage, but he has the potential to reach the top level.

"I'm convinced he'll make the grade and it's all about experience and learning the game at this stage of his career."

But we must cash in on him!!!!!!!!......blah blah blah

No, you fool, we must develop him!!!!!!!!!!!......blah blah blah

But he's no good and we've got Kerry.............blah, blah, blah

But he's very good and we've only got Kerry......blah, blah, blah

Continued ad infintum until the end of time.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Orange biscuit

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Rangdo said:
Orange biscuit
duchy_orange.jpg
yummy

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Biscuit said:

Not you. This one.

"
cluborange.jpg
are thought to be interested in Brighton & Hove Albion defender Daniel Harding.

The [insert city name here] giants may look to lure the England Under-21 international to [insert ground name here] in January's transfer window, with
cluborange.jpg
boss [insert club manager name here] reportedly monitoring the progress of the promising left back.

The Seagulls are keen to extend the 20-year-old's contract with the English Championship club, but with Harding hesitating on putting pen-to-paper, the South Coast club might consider selling the defender during the transfer window.

Brighton boss Mark McGhee believes Harding has the ability to become a proven talent with a club like
cluborange.jpg
in the future.

"Harding is a guy who has maybe played about 35 first team games at the minute and who has broken through on the international scene with the England Under-21s," McGhee said.

"He is tall, very quick and a good solid defender. He is at his best as a left back in a four-man defence.

"We know there is interest there from a number of clubs and we are trying very hard indeed to secure him on a longer contract at Brighton.

"Unfortunately, Daniel isn't keen to do that at this stage and that might well mean we have to sell him in January.

"I don't think he is a
cluborange.jpg
player at this stage, but he has the potential to reach the top level.

"I'm convinced he'll make the grade and it's all about experience and learning the game at this stage of his career."

God I'm bored.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Braders7 said:
:clap2: bravo , i was trying to find the pic of them

The ones you found are way too posh to be Clubs. They look like the kind of thing the queen would have for elevenses.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Strike said:
If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuits join our club. (Common song in Sussex primary school playgrounds during the mid 90's and also a Club biscuit advert.) :lolol:
:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Biscuit of the week in December 2002 apparently.
Orange Club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here