Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now, I am not going to have a pop at the ticket office. But this duplicate ticket....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
They would if you could prove that the £20 note was issued to you and you alone and exclusively to you and couldn't be used by anyone else except you.

maybe they could. but they cant with £20 right now, nor can they do all this with a ticket. anyone can use the one issued to you, so it all falls down a bit there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just use your ticket that you had for the last home game to get in - ie you Orient?! They never check

But the girl , helpful as ever , advised me the charge was applicable to all, with no exceptions
Would you prefer it if staff in the ticket office could make up the rules as the mood took them?

There would be OUTRAGE on NSC about "inconsistency" and "favouritism". And nothing to stop the staff pocketing the money themselves.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In short I like most of you with a paper season ticket, tore off the Colchester segment to get to the Notts County ticket etc.

Like most of us. How many people did this? It's not that difficult Timmy. They even print the name of the opponents on the ticket to help you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here