Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Elliots gone, who will be next in line to better themselves? Possibly Murray?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I beg your pardon, promotion last season, in the play offs this season. We arent the ones having to sell important players who are unhappy enough to hand in a transfer request or who want to better themselves!

And you've got that standard box squared stadium to live with for many years to come, your old ground whilst small had something quaint about it. Check our new dream ground, which in terms of pitch, facilities has been compared with Wembley and The Emirates and it took us 14 years of fighting to make the dream come true. We fought and we won. Theres a local club 20 miles up the road who have a better ground than you but you would know as you had to go there ! At the end of the day this is one of 2 main pay days for agents....

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I stated we are in the play offs, until a few hours a go, and will be back in them on Saturday.

..........And is that Terras as in "the 'Muff", the little town we invaded about 5 years ago, one bank holiday.

The very same Muff that conceded a last minute equaliser on that occasion and put you to the sword with a Beaver goal at the Kassam!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why do we get so many time wasters on this site, they should have their own page where it doesn't get the light of day

Nov 27, 2009
I have just returned from a good night out to hear your complete and utter boring dribble...........in the words of the great prophet mickey rorkey...... fucky right offy you waste of space gobshite... any one else of the same opinion.

This is the alcoholic, wife beating, looking like a woman, "bog trotting" wonnabee rork?

Nov 27, 2009
The very same Muff that conceded a last minute equaliser on that occasion and put you to the sword with a Beaver goal at the Kassam!

1. I meant to say I hope you enjoyed your cup final that bank holiday.
2. Sorry about the damage caused.
3. Which league did you end up in, after your capitulation, was it the norff' weymuff sunday league?

...........and Matt Ryan sends his regards, and was glad too get out when he did.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
...Of course you dont, that's why it looks like Elliot Bennett is off to Nowrwich...LOL

Where is this Nowrwich you speak of fucknugget?

Could it possibly be that many years ago Poxford and Nowrwich were spawned from the same gene pool of inbreeding sisterfuckers.........

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I am starting to develop a strong dislike of clubs that play primarily in yellow... Watford, Norwich and Oxford for starters.

Oct 2, 2008
I post very sparingly on NSC and very rarely respond to inflammatory material. Just once I will make an exception. I love Oxford ....its a great place to visit (had many a good session in the Turf Tavern !). Sadly its football club lets it down - full of clowns like the cock who started this thead.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I post very sparingly on NSC and very rarely respond to inflammatory material. Just once I will make an exception. I love Oxford ....its a great place to visit (had many a good session in the Turf Tavern !). Sadly its football club lets it down - full of clowns like the cock who started this thead.

Oxford's alright but not as nice as Cambridge!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I beg your pardon, promotion last season, in the play offs this season. We arent the ones having to sell important players who are unhappy enough to hand in a transfer request or who want to better themselves!

What the hell are you talking about. We don't need to sell anyone. Our chairman has said we don't need to sell anyone. We don't need the money.
And what exactly have we done to you? Why are you giving us abuse?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
DS - u r like a fly - mildly irritating but of absolutely no relevance, I suggest u go back to the Cbeebies website where the level of intelligence is something you can aspire to. PS were you attacked by a seagull when u were little( 2 or 3 years ago?) as your dislike of us is totally irrational.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I stated we are in the play offs, until a few hours a go, and will be back in them on Saturday.

You utter prick. The point that was made was that you are not in the play offs yet, but in a play off position. Despite this being pointed out to you, you then do it again! It's like us saying "we're the league winners"

You really are an irritating little moron in a little suburb of Swindon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here