Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Elliots gone, who will be next in line to better themselves? Possibly Murray?

Nov 27, 2009
Could be Murray although there are a couple I noticed in the Argus, that want to get their contracts sorted for next year, who also aren't too happy with the way things are progressing at the moment. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bennett gone? No more than Fabregas is gone from Arsenal.

Nov 27, 2009
I beg your pardon, promotion last season, in the play offs this season. We arent the ones having to sell important players who are unhappy enough to hand in a transfer request or who want to better themselves!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are not in the playoffs at the moment, DS.

Still none the wise why you have some sort of obsession with us, Dreaming Spires. Certainly considering we haven't crossed swords for over a decade, apart from a friendly.

How are things at the Kassam? How much does Firoz want for it?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Boring

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Nice pink cow (I mean Ox) outside your ground. Is that the end without a stand?

Glad you're putting it to good use

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I beg your pardon, promotion last season, in the play offs this season. We arent the ones having to sell important players who are unhappy enough to hand in a transfer request or who want to better themselves!

Thats the point you uninformed idiot we dont have to sell.

Our chairman has made millions at poker so he should have a good idea when people are bluffing or if
they have a good hand.At the moment nobody has showed their hand so I can only presume they are all bluffing.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
fail28.jpg

Nov 27, 2009
Thats the point you uninformed idiot we dont have to sell.

Our chairman has made millions at poker so he should have a good idea when people are bluffing or if
they have a good hand.At the moment nobody has showed their hand so I can only presume they are all bluffing.

...Of course you dont, that's why it looks like Elliot Bennett is off to Nowrwich...LOL

Nov 27, 2009
Are the play-off places decided in January now!?

I stated we are in the play offs, until a few hours a go, and will be back in them on Saturday.

..........And is that Terras as in "the 'Muff", the little town we invaded about 5 years ago, one bank holiday.

Jan 19, 2011
...Of course you dont, that's why it looks like Elliot Bennett is off to Nowrwich...LOL

I have just returned from a good night out to hear your complete and utter boring dribble...........in the words of the great prophet mickey rorkey...... fucky right offy you waste of space gobshite... any one else of the same opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here