Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Birmingham and Leeds

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
it's all turning nasty up here. Problem is, once it kicks off in Leeds, you get the Bradford neo-nazis using it as an excuse to kick off against the ethnic minorities.

Might stay in tomorrow. Either that or see if I can get a new telly...

Hmmm, what a suprise, its in Chapletown, nothing more reported on the BBC site than someone being shot in the face. Cant see if anything does kick off that it will be related in any way to the rest of the riots, just the fairly regular flare ups between the Chapletown residents and the Harehill residents (oh and just for information the majority of residents in Harehills are asian and in Chapletown are African English, read into that what you wish)

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I mentioned in another thread this will spread across major citys in the uk.

IF they start in Brighton, 1 id be very surprised, 2 if they do please make sure its London road.

They'll be no riots or protests for a while, the lazy students are now back at home with mummy and their designated Daddy

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leeds v Bradford tomorrow in the cup...looks a doubt I'd have thought.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i heard brighton might be targeted... and police are ready :( when will this crap end.. its horrible to see the kids of like 13, 14 do so much destruction its a bloody disgrace...

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bloody hell it's everywhere! I just don't get it. What is going on?!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Bloody hell it's everywhere! I just don't get it. What is going on?!

scum of the earth really... any excuse to cause damage and to our own bloody country... makes you feel sick really

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Liverpool too now.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
A friend of mine in Liverpool has said to avoid Smithdown, Grove St and Toxteth. Cars on fire. I have friends and family up in Liverpool, hope they don't get caught up in any of this :-(

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep, BBC has just confirmed that it's kicked off in Toxteth, Liverpool. No surprise there then!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My girlfriend's workplace in West Brom has just been shut down by Police. They are expecting riots and therefore getting people out of the are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here