Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

November holiday destinations

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Can anybody recommend anywhere to go where the weather will be sunny and warm - total budget for 2 people £1500 - cheers:thumbsup:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Egypt or Tunisia are guaranteed to be nice and hot. Egypt being the nicer but slightly dearer of the two

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Malta. Temperatures in the mid to high 20s, Reasonably cheap to do things & everyone speaks English :thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Morrocco

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Canary Islands is a safe bet and Gran Canaria the best by a mile.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Looks like i will be going back to Sharm el Sheik - pretty much guarenteed sunshine and temps mid-high 20's - cheap aswell !!

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Just booked mine today - week in Tunisia end Oct/early Nov

I found this site useful for comparing average temeratures in different places
Holiday Weather

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like i will be going back to Sharm el Sheik - pretty much guarenteed sunshine and temps mid-high 20's - cheap aswell !!

Going the day after tomorrow :dance:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Lanzarote. Hire a villa with pool in Playa Blanca. Lovely beaches. Restuarants on the harbour. Or stay at one of the H10 Hotels. We're flying out on the 28th :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm off in November as well. Thinking of Sri Lanka. Would fit your budget.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Looking for something simular myself bud in november,reckon i will do the carribbean for sure.Done cuba last year so something diffrent.Try cayo coco in cuba "brilliant"tiny island just off the coast,cost us 1300 all inclusive and that was a bargain.:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Canary Islands is a safe bet and Gran Canaria the best by a mile.

Yep, but having been there myself in November my vote would have to go for Fuerteventura.

It has by far the best beaches, especially around the national park in the North.

I don't stay in hotels unless I have to - I tend to hire a villa for around the same price.

It doesn't matter how nice the hotel is, I've never been comfortable sleeping in the same room as a Kettle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here