Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nou Camp - anyone been to a game?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Went and saw them play Malaga in 2009, brought the tickets on-line and just printed them off. They normaly go onsale a month before the game is due to be played.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
DO IT. I went to see Real Zaragoza play there. AMAZING. 4-1 after 12 mins.

I think I was at that game?! When are we talking? Yaya era? The game I saw, Iniesta ran the show, Messi scored 2 and Zaragoza gave a pretty good account of themselves!

EDIT: Actually, the game I saw finished 4-1, don't think the scoring finished after 12 mins...

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The museum is simply stunning and the best football one I have ever been to so allow yourself a good hour or two for it. The kids were in awe of how many fantastic players have played for Barca in fact Mini could not believe they sold Maradonna.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Went last week and saw them play Napoli,5-0 to Barca.Great stadium,fireworks before kick off,spectacular atmosphere in and around ground before and after game(bands ,sideshows etc) and the best team in the world.9 of the players used that night and mainly 1st teamers having had there young football education at the Barcelona FC school,very unique and a great example to the footballing world.I had top tier seats opposite dug outs but at the front and a great view and at 9 Euros each unbelievable value.Only downside was that there were a lot of forged tickets(obvious photocopies) about probably from touts and drinks in ground were expensive.3 x half litre bottles of water and 2 cans of coke for 18 euros,the price of 2 tickets?

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Been there several times and found the atmosphere pretty poor. The fans are quite negative and whistle and boo for several minutes if they are losing, and the crowd isn't that vocal.

Also found the catering staff arrogant. Ignored my perfectly good request in Castilliano for a Cafe Cortado and told me to read their menu and come back when I knew what I wanted - and he didn't tell me this in Catalan!

If you want better atmosphere you are better off going to see Espanyol.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
If you are treating yourself, I would buy a seat nearer pitch level. Ours was 90 euro's..............expensive but worth it

Agreed - I saw a game there in 2007 and it was worth the 60-70 euros i paid at time for top tickets

Easy online purchase and collection at ground via clubsite.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Been there several times and found the atmosphere pretty poor.

Agree with this in part.

They're not a proactive crowd - it has very much has the feel of 'come on then....entertain us'. Saw a 3-2 win over Deportivo with good goals, but can't remember any point where the ground was really alive with song. But still enjoyed the experience.

And lack of away fans in Spain creates a different sort of crowd dynamic to England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here