Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County V Brighton And Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't think the stewards were much of a problem myself, I wandered into the ground carrying a handbag and none of them attempted to check it. At the end they were doing what they were told to do I guess. It's their job innit :shrug:

Bit of a rubbish game to be honest, but a quality day out, some excellent costumes on display, and it's been a brilliant season, so thanks Gus, Tanno & all the players & staff.

I am KNACKERED :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just walked back to my hotel through the middle of Nottingham and still every county fan we bump into starts singing "Albion Albion Albion" or "seagulls, seagulls". Makes me proud to be from Brighton, and Nottingham!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yaser Kasim! How did he play?

I am sorry to say, that the game passed him by,..... he didnt chase the game,... he reacted a couple of times when the ball came to him but poor I thought, maybe central midfield wasnt his thing,... I wouldnt keep him.

Also Wood is pants,... sorry.

Otherwise,.... it seemed just end of season lethargy in the 2nd half.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Back home finally. Had forgotten how slow & frustrating coach travel is. Great day out though.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I'm convinced that the County groundsman spent the week before the game cutting up the pitch so that we couldn't play our normal game on it. It was like a ploughed field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here