Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County V Brighton And Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Pointless really, you know who still insists he's right, can't quite see why he wants to keep looking stupid but it's his choice.

Hes on a ban till Monday anyway:lol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fair play. It's kinda nice to see all the squirming tho'

This. And if it puts off one single other gobby little twat from slating a superb young player who was clearly brim full of potential at the start of the season then goes and lives up to it with 20 goals, then it's all good.

Sep 1, 2010
Gary Chivers was one of my heroes. I seem to remember we also sang Oooh Gary Chivers Oooh Gary Chivers in an Oooh Gary Davies (Radio 1 dj guy) jingle stylie.

I dont remember that either..........i am now starting to wonder if i am supporting the right club

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That sounded like it deserved a yellow card

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I dont remember that either..........i am now starting to wonder if i am supporting the right club

You are Arty but you didnt join the Gary Chivers fan club where you got a badge with gnasher type googley eyes. :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sounds like he stood in the East terrace it took ages for anything to get up there......
You are Arty but you didnt join the Gary Chivers fan club where you got a badge with gnasher type googley eyes. :lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone else listening on Player notice that periodic clicking-type noise in the background?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Anyone else listening on Player notice that periodic clicking-type noise in the background?

go to the live commentary and switch off the sound

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Scumhampton 1 Walsall 0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here