Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County To Sign A Twat?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Gillingham striker Tommy Johnson has been linked with a return to Notts County.

The Second Division side are said to be in talks with a forward from a higher division and Johnson, a County legend, is reportedly the target.

Gillingham first-team coach Wayne Jones admitted a deal could be in the pipeline, saying: "Tommy is a north-east lad, but he has property in Nottingham and would like to return there.

"Whether that will happen sooner or later I don't know," he told the Nottingham Evening Post.

"If he keeps scoring goals like he did at Derby last weekend, we would not want him to go but we have to think of the player too. He's 33 and maybe Notts will offer him his last contract."

On a similar note, I hope Scarborough get hammered by Chelsea this weekend. Partly because they are being sponsored by The Sun, but mainly because Matthew Redmile, the nutter who dislocated Sir Bobby's shoulder in the run-in when we won the second division, is playing in central defence for them.

xx

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I can't WAIT for the 1st of May when we could hopefully relegate Notts to the 3rd Div. If the arch cheat Johnson is playing for them at the same time then I think this season will have been worthwhile. A lot of childhood demons could be slayed on that day, the memory of that corner that never was, Clive Walker hitting the woodwork, those goals. That was the day I realised that dreams didn't come true.

Sob.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
chemical brother said:
On a similar note, I hope Scarborough get hammered by Chelsea this weekend. Partly because they are being sponsored by The Sun, but mainly because Matthew Redmile, the nutter who dislocated Sir Bobby's shoulder in the run-in when we won the second division, is playing in central defence for them.

xx

Well I'd love Scarborough to knock the Chelsea Journeymen prima donnas out. It would make my day!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
I can't WAIT for the 1st of May when we could hopefully relegate Notts to the 3rd Div. If the arch cheat Johnson is playing for them at the same time then I think this season will have been worthwhile. A lot of childhood demons could be slayed on that day, the memory of that corner that never was, Clive Walker hitting the woodwork, those goals. That was the day I realised that dreams didn't come true.

Sob.

Now wouldn't that just be beautiful.

Wasn't the ref (David Ellery ? ) quoted as saying something along the lines of "If I hadn't given a corner it would have been a penalty"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Notts County Lass said:
Arch cheat, ginger twat?

What exactly did this man do other than score a couple of goals? :lolol: ;)

Are you going to come on here and whinge like just about every other Notts fan on the internet?

Anyway I'm with Chem Bro on this one. Chelsea to thrash Scarborough please. All his reasons are good ones, but also it's good to see crappy tin pot clubs get humilated, especially as I get tired of hearing words like "primadonna" and "overpaid" bandied about just because the opposition are a million times better than them.

Didn't anyone else laugh when two bob Orient got taken apart (4-0) by Paul Gascoigne at Everton, even though he was about 23 stone at the time and about as quick as a traction engine in first gear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here