Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County tickets - should I be worried mine hasn't arrived?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Shows up on my credit card account as paid for on 20th April.

Hasn't shown up on my doormat!!

Anyone else still waiting?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd be shitting myself.

Thankfully though, mine is safely tucked in my wallet.

(of course I realise this doesn't help much)

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Oh!, very encouraging!

... not to mention ticket office doesn't open until 9:30, no doubt with a queue of late season ticket buyers already in the phone queue - agh!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No need to worry at all, this seems to happen for every match. My theory is that the ticket office has a bin that looks EXACTLY like a post box and they keep putting peoples tickets in it.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I also bought mine online and received confirmation on 20th April but still no tickets. I'll wait to see if they are in post today and if not give them a call. I would expect up until the weekend their priority was Huddersfield so expect they are on the way

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Bounce - with info ...

I have just got through to ticket office 09:30:30 ...

quote =========================

Last batch sent out last night, first class.

Should arrive in today's post.

If not arrived in Friday's post, telephone ticket line for alternative arrangement - will make sure you get in.

endquote ==============================

Hope this helps anyone else sweating and swearing!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I booked mine Wednesday before the royal wedding. They said they'd send it first class and it arrived the next day. Hope that helps! Seriously, I booked mine on the phone and they always seem to arrive pronto when I do that.I never book them online anymore simply because they always take longer. But if it's on your credit card statement you'll have no problem getting it sorted.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Hasn't arrived in today's post.

Panic rising.

Why, anyway, would a ticket ordered on 20th April be posted yesterday?

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Ordered and paid for on 19th.
Still not arrived.
Will phone tomorrow to ask for a duplicate to be left at Notts Ticket office - of course this will take about an hour of holding as so many other people will be doing the same!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No need to worry at all, this seems to happen for every match. My theory is that the ticket office has a bin that looks EXACTLY like a post box and they keep putting peoples tickets in it.

Its a good theory I remember you telling me.

Off the top of my head thats threads/comments/people I know who have said about missing or not turned up away tix on:

Wallsall
Huddersfield
Watford
Colchester U
Hartlepool
Stoke

And now Notts Cty (tho for that one as Ali says we have had about 25 bank holidays)

Something is clearly wrong. In my book thats a TREND now throughout the year and more than a "one off".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here