Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts County manager Quits

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sorry, had a bad day, some twat nearly killed me monday morning so being abit irrational. Though having said that I'm still sick to the bones that Notts County beat us in the play-offs.

I don't understand this attitude. A lot of people on NSC have said this and say they've hated Neil Warnock since that day -- it baffles me as I don't recall him giving it large or anything. We lost to the better team on the day, simple as that. I wasn't bitter about it then and I'm certainly not bitter about it now

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
I don't understand this attitude. A lot of people on NSC have said this and say they've hated Neil Warnock since that day -- it baffles me as I don't recall him giving it large or anything. We lost to the better team on the day, simple as that. I wasn't bitter about it then and I'm certainly not bitter about it now

I haven't got anything against Warnock (infact I think he's a great manager). Was tongue in cheek being obnoxious earlier in the thread, but appologised later on siting the fact I wasn't really thinking straight when I typed it.

I was upset we lost that day in the play off finals and missed out on getting promoted, that's all....

To be 100% clear, I hold no grudge against Notts County, Crystal Palace, Portsmouth or anyone to be honest, it's all banter......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here