Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Malta

where sarmiento
May 20, 2023
Not sure why the commentators are saying its a bad decision. So I'm allowed to knock anyone down on the other side of the pitch and because it has nothing to do with the ball it isn't gonna be a foul? Come on, he shouldn't have pulled him down to begin with.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Not sure why the commentators are saying its a bad decision. So I'm allowed to knock anyone down on the other side of the pitch and because it has nothing to do with the ball it isn't gonna be a foul? Come on, he shouldn't have pulled him down to begin with.

It’s weird as I’m following on Soccer Saturday and they were all pretty certain it was a clear pen.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Nor me, but i'll take a shit soft decision, its about time we got the rub of the green.
The argument seemed to be if he would have got to the ball if Wood hadn't fouled him. Surely that's irrelevant a foul is a foul. Red card if it was stopping a goal. That foul was a yellow card in rugby !

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
birtles.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here