Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham - Beer - Hooters

Jan 30, 2008
Couldn't possibly be easier, station is about five mins from the ground and you can pretty much see it from there anyway.

p.s. Hooters is shite, unless you particularly like chavvy teenagers wearing thick green tights that look like leftovers from a Robin Hood fancy dress party.
and will have sussex OB outside :wrong:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
On the 11.15 From St Pancras a group of 9. couple of beer on the train then a couple before the game. Anyone going to Hooters? Where are people heading for a drink?

Then on the 6.30 from Nottingham.

3 of us as well on the 11.15 arriving at 12.59 and also returning on the 18.28,heading straight into a pub when we arrive.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
im on the 10.15.... with my lad...anyone wanna join us for a beer ????

_42640811_pint203.jpg

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
So, we’ve come to the conclusion that Hooters is shit – but haven’t come up with any alternatives. Any ideas anyone?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounds like few pubs rouns the ground and town centre is near the station

As per usual the pubs round ground will be best option from 1:30 ish

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
we are all going to hooters, it sounds just the ticket! Seriously, has become a bit of folklore from a previous away trip so got to try it.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Last time we were in Nottingham we went to ‘Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem’ reputed to be the oldest pub in England. Interesting pub with good selection of beers and food – not sure how far it is from the ground

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
3 of us as well on the 11.15 arriving at 12.59 and also returning on the 18.28,heading straight into a pub when we arrive.

Bit bloody late that! You will miss the party!:drink::drink::drink::drink::whisky::whisky::whisky:

I recommend the Vat and Fiddle guys, best pub by a country mile near the station, but you won't find girls in there i'm afraid, just decent ale and friendly atmosphere. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here