Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham - Beer - Hooters

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
On the 11.15 From St Pancras a group of 9. couple of beer on the train then a couple before the game. Anyone going to Hooters? Where are people heading for a drink?

Then on the 6.30 from Nottingham.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Couldn't possibly be easier, station is about five mins from the ground and you can pretty much see it from there anyway.

p.s. Hooters is shite, unless you particularly like chavvy teenagers wearing thick green tights that look like leftovers from a Robin Hood fancy dress party.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Couldn't possibly be easier, station is about five mins from the ground and you can pretty much see it from there anyway.

p.s. Hooters is shite, unless you particularly like chavvy teenagers wearing thick green tights that look like leftovers from a Robin Hood fancy dress party.

Getting in at 12:30, was going to hit Hooters, but I may possibly try it out for one to see how shite it is, if its ok then :drink::drink::drink::thumbsup:

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing

Attachments

• blow-job.gif
    blow-job.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 788

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Exactly, why does anyone actually like hooters, it's f***ing CRAP and full of blokes

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently you need to book a table for hooters or you can't go in?

we didnt after forest a few years ago

i echo the sentiments though, nottingham hooters is f***ing wank. especially to anybody who has been to the american version. comparing the two is like sticking kelly brook with her growler out next to jo brand in a burkini

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here