Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Notting Hill Carnival

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I did work out for myself you were taking about many, many years ago.
I also worked out the other people taking about Hampstead were talking about more recent times. :smile:
So was I but you quoted that one sentence about my very early childhood experience which I shared on NSC and which you chose to make an oddly snarky dig about whilst editing out the other references to my time spent staying in Hampstead whilst working in London as an adult in much more recent times. (Up until around 2010 until the London house was sold)

Anyway.

I disagree with some of the characterisations that have been made about Hampstead ( and London in general) based on my personal experiences as an adult.

Where we choose to live and what we love or loathe about where we live can be highly subjective as this thread shows.🤷🏻‍♂️

Bowing out of this unpleasant thread now which has stunk of racist undertones frankly, the politics of envy and judgmental attitudes and the usual trolling binfest that people seem more interested in engaging in than discussing the actual issues.😴

Enjoy the match 👍

Last edited:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
I think with the more publicised incident over the stabbing of a young woman someone has been charged with attempted murder and a couple of other arrests…..regarding all the other stabbings that have occurred and other criminal incidents i cant help you…regarding going to court there isn’t any info that i can see…but if i had to guess ..I’d doubt any would have been brought to court as yet…and i’m sympathetic to the point you are making.

However, my thoughts are with those who have been stabbed and that they recover. Hopefully the police/courts will deal severely and speedily with the perpetrators
Thanks for your reply, I totally agree it must have been a terrible time for those involved, I hope they pull through okay and those guilty like you say are dealt with in a severe way, quickly.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Am I a nerd? For sure.

But it took about 37 seconds to perform that search (I've just timed myself repeating it). I'm not convinced it materially affected the quality of my Friday.

Anyway, I live in Arizona and it's August - if anything, I need to get out LESS.
37 seconds is impressive.
Perhaps you could give some tips as my searches find sweet F.A. :(

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
37 seconds is impressive.
Perhaps you could give some tips as my searches find sweet F.A. :(
Really couldn't be any simpler:-

RightBrainWrongun.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Really couldn't be any simpler:-

View attachment 187964

It's a bit like Ronnie's two months since appearing on here posting 50 times a week has coincided with @Is it PotG? reducing their regular posts by 50 posts a week over the last two months. Obviously it's just coincidence, but it's all there on the Internet so it doesn't disappear :shrug:

Just like the other coincidences http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/threads/the-labour-government.408704/page-21#post-11210080

and three days after that coincidence was pointed out, he was back :laugh:

Coincidences :wink:

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So was I but you quoted that one sentence about my very early childhood experience which I shared on NSC and which you chose to make an oddly snarky dig about whilst editing out the other references to my time spent staying in Hampstead whilst working in London as an adult in much more recent times. (Up until around 2010 until the London house was sold
I only edited out the other bits because I wanted to reply about the donkeys, it wasn’t that serious 🙄
I edit out a lot of things that I think are irrelevant, your posts are long enough without me quoting the whole thing :moo: :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here