Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notice for those going to the 40 Notes Christmas Party

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you plan to drive down (why would you want to if you are going to get shit-faced), Madeira Drive is closed to traffic from 4pm - 8pm. One of those new-age, let's hug a tree, kiddie march things - oh yeah that's it, Burning the Clocks - is happening at the same time.

Basically, it's a children's parade where they all carry paper lanterns with a candle inside (lunatics - never trust a hippy with children in tow), and traipse down to the seafront and make a massive bonfire (hang on - there's a song there). A massive firework display follows. The whole thing is finished by about 7.30pm but it means that the bottom road is closed to traffic.

That is all. See you there anyway.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh yeah, the other thing I forgot to mention is that the club are trying to rope in as many players and staff to this shindig as possible.

By that I mean the chairman is going to try and be there, Messrs McGhee, Booker et al are interested in coming, Dean Wilkins has issued a three line whip for the Youth team to be there.

So if you feel like dancing like a twat with your heroes, be there.

A though - I really hope Guy Butters doesn't insist on any crowd-surfing or stage-diving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here